Saturday, September 5, 2009

Reason #10 Why Fort Bonifacio Is Better Than Malate

The girls are girls and the boys dress like boys.
Now let me clarify this article by stating that I am not homophobic, nor do I hold any animosity for a person with a different sexual orientation.  With that said, I think it is important for visitors to know that while there are much bigger Lady Boy Hotspots in Asia, the Philippines can also be a little alarming for a straight guy with bad eyeglasses.   


Try Malate Roulette: Guess which one is a Man! 
 
The answer will be at the bottom of the article.


Friday night in Bonifacio and I can't help but smile as I quickly realize that all the attractive girls are actually attractive girls!  The hair is indeed real, the makeup is not hiding anything except for an occasional blemish, and they indeed do have genuine 100% estrogen in their bodies!

When the girl with the mocha skin stares at me, I don't hesitate to stare back.  When she winks, I wink.

A Much needed relief from the absolutely confusing night scene of downtown Malate.  Winking at a girl in Malate can be like buying a lottery ticket, you wink, and hope it is a winner.  With that said, horror stories of deep voiced chicks donning mini skirts can be heard in nearly every bar on Ross BLVD.  God forbid your friends leave without you and the seven glasses of beer distort your vision from seeing the bulging Adam's Apple.  We all know that weekend flirtation is a war, but I suppose it would lessen the stress if we could avoid all the Man Mines.

It's your life, do what you want to do.  However, if you are a single guy and are looking for the place to be, check out the Babes of Bonifacio, because I assure you, they are actually Babes.


ANSWER KEY: Little Secret: They are all Men, Welcome to Malate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global City Area News

Loading...